MPL Gaming - Senior Data Analyst (4-9 yrs)
- We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India's largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 40 million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures. We currently have over 40 games on our platform, including major titles like PUBG, FreeFire, and World Cricket Championship. Multiple mainstream as well as Indie game developers are our partners.
- With a robust business model that generates consistent revenue, a fast growing user base, and our platform model, we are a hyper-fast growing startup. We are currently active in India and Indonesia.
- But you probably are more or less aware of the above, if you're looking to work for us. However, let us tell you a little something about work at MPL: We are currently 250+ strong and easily one of the most diverse young workplaces you'll find. Techies, MBAs, Product
- Managers, Lawyers, Ad-men, Journalists, CAs - we have them all. And what keeps us going are the different skills and perspectives we bring to the table and how we learn from each other.
We are growing at a sprint, so everyday is going to be exciting, challenging, and redefining. If you thrive in this environment, come, talk to us. Our doors are open. (Here at MPL, we try and ensure that your daily worries are taken care of as much as possible, so you work unhindered. So don- t fret over your daily meals or snacking- our cafeteria is one of the most well-stocked in town. Oh, and we are WFH-friendly even when there isn- t a lockdown.)
Website : https://www.mpl.live
Location - Bangalore
Working with different departments and support to make a data driven decision. Resolve data gaps that impact the fulfilment of the business's functional requirements Develops logical and conceptual data flows Works with the business's departmental heads, management, and key stakeholders, in developing detailed business requirements, conducting gap analysis, creating functional designs, and guiding the business's leadership through analytical data processing when needed
What are we looking for?
- 4-9 years of experience
- Must have B2C experience
- Experience in creating, collecting, analyzing and communicating business insights from data
- Experience working on metrics such as retention, churn, engagement and marketing analytics
- Strong background in SQL
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Statistical techniques(R, hypothesis testing)
- Experience in data modelling
- Have worked on Tableau, Google Analytics and Clevertap