Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mobile Premier League
Views:2101 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:393
MPL Gaming - Data/Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
- Mobile Premier League (also known as MPL) is India's Fastest Growing mobile e-Sports platform. MPL is as a platform where users can sign up to play skill-games.
- User can choose to play from three different formats of games. MPL have over 20+ games on its platform. These games vary from sports to arcade gaming genres.
- Most of the games are developed by independent game developers for the MPL platform.
Website : https://www.mpl.live
Why are we rightly positioned to win this market?
- MPL is started by folks who have lead large product teams in the past in companies like Zynga, Barclays, Citi, Ola Etc. Not only that, the founders are experienced entrepreneurs who sold their previous company (Sequoia portfolio) to Hike (Indian Unicorn).
- Along with a great team, we also have raised our Series A in less than 2 months after we have started from Sequoia Capital and Bee next Ventures. Two top tier Funds to enable us to win the India and SEA Markets.
- Working with different departments and support to make a data driven decision.
- Resolve data gaps that impact the fulfilment of the business's functional requirements
- Develops logical and conceptual data flows
- Works with the business's departmental heads, management, and key stakeholders, in developing detailed business requirements, conducting gap analyses, creating functional designs, and guiding the business's leadership through analytical data processing when needed
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in report creation, modelling, and trend forecasting
- Strong background in SQL
- Experience performing administrative tasks on servers such as SQL
- Well versed with creating, troubleshooting and enhance the business's data loadings
- Experience with reporting services