MPL Gaming - Associate - Product Marketing Operations (2-4 yrs)
Product Marketing Associate
- MPL is Asia's largest and fastest growing mobile e-sports platform. Our mission is to enable global e-sports competitions across all mobile titles at scale with the largest prize pools globally, the largest global audiences, and the largest number of concurrent users playing and streaming. We have a strong leadership team, a fantastic culture and we're backed by a marquee set of investors including Sequoia Capital and SIG. Today we have over 60 million registered users in India and over 3.5 million in Indonesia, which are growing rapidly month over month. We plan to expand beyond India and Indonesia in the near future.
- Our brand ambassadors are Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli, Actor Tamannaah Bhatia, and we have been endorsed by the likes of Indian Cricketer KL Rahul and actors Manoj Bajpai and Prakash Raj. We have also sponsored two IPL teams KKR and RCB and the Irish Men's Cricket Team.
Product Marketing Operations Associate
- Plan the marketing operations calendar and own the execution of them
- Look after marketing operations for taking reward based campaigns live
- Conduct A/B tests & experiments on a regular basis to Improve Conversion and Retention metrics
- Optimize the performance of existing growth channels like Push notifications, SMS, etc
- Work on customer segmentation strategies to deliver personalised campaigns
- Analyse data to gather customer insights and identify drop-off points and performance
- Work on cohort based approach and hooks to drive retention
Good to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in operations role in a B2C organisation.
- Hands-On Experience in SQL
- Experience in managing Push notifications and SMS/Email campaigns.
- Preferred organisations - B-C companies, E-commerce brands