HR Staffing at Mphasis an HP Company
Views:101 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Mphasis - Technical Architect - Java/J2ee/Microservices (13-16 yrs)
- Minimum of 13 years of experience as an architect preferably as a Java Microservices Architect using Open Source & Commercial tools.
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture and design patterns.
- Ability to effectively articulate and match technical approach to business need.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience on Microservices tenets (Circuit Breakers, Chaos Engineering, Service Mesh and Headless & Server less architecture, Microservices transaction patterns etc.)
- Ability to implement Microservices using Spring Boot, with at least 1 full life cycle engagement using Spring Boot and Spring cloud.
- Good knowledge about container-based deployment.
- Good knowledge about API gateway, API management and API documentation.
- Ability to design APIs and follow API standards, error handling, web methods for customer consumption.
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Desired - Agile/Scrum methodology