HR Staffing at Mphasis an HP Company
Views:796 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Mphasis - Senior Bid Analyst - IIM/IIT/XLRI (3-9 yrs)
Role: Senior Bid Analyst
Who are we looking for?
A mid-Senior level Bid Manager to lead and manage Opportunities from DXC and Hitech unit. The Individual should lead the bid/pursuit process and proposal response end-to-end & work with Sales, Delivery, Solution, Practice, Legal, Pricing and other partnering teams to create & deliver winning proposal.
- Individual with strong experience in Bid management/Project Management
- Preferably, good exposure to governance Bid Management process & Presales.
- A master of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Office tools
- Knowledge of industries, domain & verticals will get you additional brownie points.
- Capable of analyzing RFP/RFI/Other requirements and map it to service offerings, expertise and capabilities of the organization
- Lead and close all the governance process like Opportunity Qualification, Solution Approval, SRR, Pricing and Deal Approval
- Responsible for Creation, tracking and controlling proposal response document & documents required for review checkpoints.
- Manage and effectively use Knowledge repository
- Capable of managing Customer visits in an efficient way.
- Establishes & manages pursuit calendar with key review/ pursuit milestones
- Formulates the pursuit team by reaching out to respective functions within the organization
- Runs pursuit strategy along with pursuit team/pursuit leader to establish WIN themes
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Closes all Governance process
- Provides vertical specific collateral and case study support
- Extends Pursuit specific market intelligence and competitive intelligence to pursuit team
- Supports sales team in Account Profiling and Planning & their business Plans
- Somebody who has at least 3-9+ years of work experience in Bid Management/Presales/Project management.
- Education qualification: BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / BCom or equivalent degree from a reputed college. MBA will be added advantage
What's in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building Management Excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in IT Business world.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently helping the unit win opportunities and bring new business.
- Role will also provide an opportunity and exposure to work with all other teams including senior management
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
About the Unit-Bid Management (CO-AP):
- DXC-Hitech Bid management team under CO-AP(Centre for Offerings & applied Pursuits) is the team which works on all the opportunities(RFP/RFI/RFQ/Other requirements) that we receive from DXC & Hitech unit in Mphasis
Who are we?
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence.
The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.