HR Staffing at Mphasis an HP Company
Views:9778 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Mphasis - Senior Analyst - Bid Management (3-5 yrs)
The role: Bid Manager leads the bid/pursuit process and proposal response end-to-end & works with Sales, Delivery, Solution, Practice, Legal, Pricing and other partnering teams to create & deliver winning proposal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads Pursuit Process - Lead and close all the governance process like Opportunity Qualification, Solution Approval, SRR, Pricing and Deal Approval
- Project Management of all aspects of pursuit from kick-off through Bid Submission
- Establishes & manages pursuit calendar with key review/ pursuit milestones
- Formulates the pursuit team by reaching out to respective functions within the organization [Sales, Solutioning, Delivery, Practice, Capabilities, Finance/Pricing, Legal, RE & other support teams]
- Runs pursuit strategy along with pursuit team/pursuit leader to establish WIN themes
- Responsible for Creation, tracking and controlling proposal response document & documents required for review checkpoints
- Provides vertical specific collateral and case study support
- Extends Pursuit specific market intelligence and competitive intelligence to pursuit team
- Supports sales team in Account Profiling and Planning, by using inputs from Sales team and secondary research through analyst databases like Gartner, IDC, Forrester,, etc. Program manages periodic updates and reviews with leadership.
- Supports sales leadership in preparation and periodic review of regional business plans
Preferred Qualification / Experience:
- BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / BCom experience in IT services with 3-5 years experience. MBA will be added advantage Demonstrated track record of successful Bid Management of large / medium size deals.
- Must have experience in pre-sales or technical content support in areas like Application Development, Application Maintenance and Enterprise Services etc & should have worked on global outsourcing deals.
- Experience in using standard market research tools viz., Gartner, IDC, Forrester, Ovum, iProfile, Google research, Hoovers etc to bring necessary market, competitive & pursuit specific intelligence
- Strong domain understanding & experience with any of the following industries such as Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare and T&T
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Self-starter with ability to define and refine strategy for effective results
- The assertive personality, diving into details with enthusiasm to work in a changing, fast-growth environment.
- Business-savvy individual with proven stakeholder and people management skills.
- Ability to understand the requirements of the customer and map it to service offerings, expertise and capabilities of the organization