HR Staffing at Mphasis an HP Company
Views:914 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
Mphasis - Delivery Manager - Cyber Security (15-23 yrs)
Cybersecurity Delivery Manager
- Experience in managing multiple large scale Cybersecurity Transformation projects (Green Field/Brown Field) across multiple companies in BFSI Healthcare and other sectors that deal with PII/PCI/SOX security controls.
- Should have experience in managing near-zero budget/cost/resource/time overrun.
- Should have executed security projects for 50 - 80 thousand user-based community.
- Should have managed multiples simultaneous project delivery with project team skills such as Project Managers, PMOs, Enterprise Security Architects, Enterprise Security Design and Implementation Engineers, Application Code security Engineers, Cloud container security, Dev SecOps &GitHub environment security Designers.
- Leadership Presentation, Representation, Collaboration & Assertive/Effective Communication skills are very critical, (Structure and prepare the content to represent the message and storyboard) should have prior experience of representing, establishing & driving Leadership Governance meetings with Customer CISOs, CIOs, &CTOs
- Flexible to location should have spent some years/ program management experience at onsite, in the US
- Should have PMP/Prince2 Certification along with CISSP/CISSM /Security+ Certification/CISA
- Should have presentable experience from immediate past assignments on role out of Identity & Access Management Solution, Privilege Access management Solution, Azure/AWS Native Security Solution, Enterprise Green Field Security control Implementation.
- Should have 15 - 20 years of experience in driving /delivering Cybersecurity projects/programs through recognized cybersecurity service providers/System Integration Companies