HR at Mphasis Limited
Views:1441 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Mphasis - Consultant - Governance Risk & Compliance (2-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
- To work as first point of contact for all Information Security & Compliance, Data Privacy, Business Continuity and Technology related requirements for the assigned vertical
- Oversee and manage security and compliance issues of process/account to adhere to the Mphasis (ISMS) & client requirements
- Coordinate development and implementation of the security assurance program at a project / Unit level.
- Implement corporate-wide training and communication programs to ensure that all employees and affiliated parties are educated on the Standards of Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Coordinate with other departments and facilitate conduct of inquiries and/or investigations when deemed necessary.
- Perform reviews on audit controls and measurements and conduct Risk Assessments to ensure correct practices are established and adhered to.
- Facilitate internal/external audits to ensure nil/minimum non-compliance.
- Report at pre-defined intervals to the appropriate stakeholders on the status of compliance program.
- Respond appropriately to Business, Chief Risk Office - Investigations Team, if a violation or deviation is uncovered.
- Understand, establish, and monitor adherence to the Business Continuity Plan.
- Undertake and close the BCP testing activities in close coordination with the delivery SPOC/BCMS team.
- Proficiency in Stakeholder management and senior leadership communication/reporting
- Proficiency in Client engagement
- Establish value added analytics and initiatives within the function.
- Technically sound and proficient to identify and help remediate technical failures in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Self-driven with project management skills to lead internal projects and be the face for the function at an account / location level.
Qualification / Education Requirements; Competencies:
- B.E. / Science Graduate / Masters-Information Security
- Advanced knowledge of Information Security Management System
- Minimum relevant work experience in the Information Security domain
- Experience in implementing, facilitating audits for ISO 27001:2005; SOC1 Type-2 (SSAE), PCI
- Knowledge of SOC- ITGC, HIPAA, Data Privacy (DPA, GDPR)
- Exposure to BCM / DR; SOC 2 requirements and control implementation strategies
- Preferred: Certified: ISO 27001:2005, ISO-22301, PCI-DSS, IT/Network - Security +, CCNA, PMP
- Desired: CISA / CISM / CISSP
- Proficiency with MS-Excel/VB/PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.