HR Staffing at Mphasis an HP Company
Views:2171 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Mphasis - Assistant Manager/Manager - Strategy Development/Business Development & GTM - Industry Solutions Group (2-5 yrs)
Manager - Strategy development - Business development & GTM
Company Name: Mphasis Corp.
Job Title: Manager - Industry Solutions Group,
We are looking for an Asst. Manager/ Manager to join our Industry solutions group. The role has dual responsibilities, one, Strategy development and execution and two, Business development
I. Strategy development and execution, Industry Solutions Group, Direct Core (70%)
a. Executing Business Unit Strategy - Program Managing Strategic Initiatives (60%)
- Be the business owner / portfolio coach of our 8 focus Portfolio offerings. Help our portfolio leaders achieve their annual targets and grow their portfolios
- Lead program management of strategic initiatives for ISG and the larger Direct Core business unit.
b. Help manage Business Unit Strategy (10%)
- Help create the strategy roadmap for Direct Core business unit and its focus areas in both domain and technology areas
- Provide decision support to CXO level and senior management leaders in efforts to help growth in Direct Core Market Unit.
II. Business Development, Industry Solutions Group, Direct Core (30%)
a. Leading Business Development Deals (20%)
- Craft business development deals (both client-initiated deals and proactive pitches) along with the Direct core market unit accounts and other cross functional teams (e.g. Digital) to win more contracts from customers and growing revenues; and
- Lead presentations to clients on our business proposals and technology solutions with the aim of winning business contracts from clients.
b. Go-to-market Planning (10%)
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of the Direct core market unit accounts and along with delivery and solutions team, designing proof of concepts for solutions proposed so that the pitches for deals with customers have a better chance of success;
- Participate and contribute towards account planning for the largest accounts at Mphasis; and
- Account planning for the strategic accounts to develop and update the strategy and tactics to grow the accounts in a sustainable and profitable way.
What to expect:
Fast paced team, renowned for superior, value added deliverables to the CXOs and Senior business leaders. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is driven and wants to be successful in their career and in turn helps our team succeed. As a reward for their high performance, successful candidates can expect a good career path within Mphasis, exposure to CXO level leaders and industry leading rewards and recognitions.
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years in Strategy/ Operations/ Finance / Sales Ops. teams
Capabilities/ Skill sets/ Attitude:
- Deep sense of ownership and get it done attitude
- Ability to see the forest through the trees
- Program and stakeholder management
- Ability to work under limited supervision, work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced MS - Excel, PowerPoint skills and at least intermediate level VBA Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Basic understanding of Financial Management; Working knowledge of Analytics tools a plus
- MBA desirable but not a must