Founder at Moxie Capital Services Private Limited
Views:1422 Applications:453 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Moxie Capital - Associate - Investment Banking (2-5 yrs)
Moxie Capital - Associate - Investment Banking
Founded in 2018 and based in Mumbai, Moxie Capital is a sector-agnostic boutique investment bank providing advisory services for mergers & acquisitions (M&As), venture capital (Pre-Series A to Series B) and private equity fund raising. Key sectors of focus include Digital & Technology, Manufacturing & Industrials, Consumer, Food & Agri, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare.
The founding team has a combined investment banking experience of 30+years with organizations such as Ambit Corporate Finance, Tata Capital, Elara Capital, and BOB Capital Markets, having closed 45+ transactions.
Moxie Capital is looking to induct aggressive, result-oriented & self-motivated professionals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and would share our endeavor to work with clients and investors towards successful deal consummation.
Experience (mandatory): 3-4 years of prior work experience in the Investment Banking / Transaction Advisory
Academic Qualification: MBA/CA/CFA - any 1 qualification is a must for applicants
- Front-end Investment Banking experience
- M&A experience in start-ups or large institutions would be considered towards front-end IB experience
- KPO/IB research/equity research experience would not be considered towards front-end IB experience
- An in-depth understanding of the nuances of VC/PE/M&A deal making process
- Prior end-to-end deal closure experience
- Understanding of the Indian VC / Start-up funding ecosystem and New-age Tech sectors
- Transaction material preparation: Preparation of investor deck, information memorandum, management presentations, marketing pitches and other documents for the transactions
- Financial modelling & analysis: Design and build business plans/financial models, analysis and interpretation of financial statements, preparing trading and transaction comparable and benchmarking of companies etc.
- Manage end-to-end execution of several mandates simultaneously
- Assisting in ideation and creation of deal opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, prospective clients, investors, and other professional advisors
- A demonstrated hunger towards field of investments, investment banking and entrepreneurship
- Ability to prioritize work effectively i.e., manage long-term short-term deadlines
- Great and intuitive understanding of business concepts, ability to understand business and to put oneself in shoes of entrepreneurs and Investors
What can Candidates expect from Moxie Capital:
- Direct and independent interaction with top brass of companies and start-up founders
- Ownership of entire deal process
- Entrepreneurial and open culture
Shortlisted candidates will be invited by Moxie Capital to participate in the interview and selection process. The position is open until filled.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.