Founder at Moxie Capital Services Private Limited
Views:1961 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:318
Moxie Capital - Analyst - Investment Banking (1-3 yrs)
Founded in 2018 and based in Mumbai, Moxie Capital is a sector-agnostic boutique investment bank providing advisory services for mergers & acquisitions (M&As), venture capital (Pre-Series A to Series B) and private equity fund raising. Key sectors of focus include Digital & Technology, Manufacturing & Industrials, Consumer, Food & Agri, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare.
The founding team has a combined investment banking experience of 30+years with organizations such as Ambit Corporate Finance, Tata Capital, Elara Capital, and BOB Capital Markets, having closed 45+ transactions. Additional information on Moxie Capital is available on www.moxiecapital.in
Moxie Capital is looking to induct aggressive, result-oriented & self-motivated professionals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and would share our endeavor to work with clients and investors towards successful deal consummation.
Experience (mandatory): Prior work experience in Investment Banking / Transaction Advisory / Venture Capital
Academic Qualification: MBA/CA/CFA
Must-have requirements for Applicants:
- Candidates with no prior front-end IB experience are requested not to apply. KPO/IB research/equity research experience would not count towards front end IB experience
- A minimum of 6-12 months of front-end Investment Banking experience (Corporate development / M&A experience in leading start-ups or large institutions would be considered towards IB experience)
- Prior deal closures in M&A/VC/PE
- Understanding of the Indian VC start-up ecosystem
- Transaction material preparation: Preparation of investor deck, information memorandum, management presentations, marketing pitches and other documents for the transactions
- Financial modelling & analysis: Design and build business plans/financial models, analysis and interpretation of financial statements, preparing trading and transaction comparable and benchmarking of companies etc.
- Manage end-to-end execution of several mandates simultaneously (client visits, meetings, liaising for discussions between parties, coordinating due-diligence, transaction closure etc.)
- Assisting in ideation and creation of deal opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, prospective clients, investors, and other professional advisors
- Awareness of Investment Banking products (M&A, VC and PE funding process)
- Ability to prioritize work effectively i.e., manage long-term short-term deadlines
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials
- Expert handling of MS-Office (excel, powerpoint, word etc.)
Soft / Interpersonal Skills:
- A demonstrated hunger towards field of investment banking and entrepreneurship
- Great and intuitive understanding of business concepts, ability to understand business and to put oneself in shoes of entrepreneurs and Investors
What can Candidates expect from Moxie Capital:
- Front-end role - direct interaction with top brass of companies and start-up founders from day 1
- Owning the deal closure processes in coordination with relevant representatives of companies and investors
- Exposure in understanding of the full deal life cycle
- Entrepreneurial and open culture
Shortlisted candidates will be invited by Moxie Capital to participate in the interview and selection process. The position is open until filled.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.