Senior Manager - TA at MoveInSync
Views:181 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
MoveInSync - Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Segment (3-8 yrs)
- Founded in 2009 with the idea of bringing technology in the mix for the employee commute space, MoveInSync (www.moveinsync.com) today is the largest employee transport solution in India.
- By working continuously on our core values, we have evolved into a company whose track record in terms of safety, reliability, and efficiency remains unmatched.
- We constantly strive to optimize the whole system and we focus relentlessly on both proactive and reactive safety features. By focusing on technology as well as employees, we have managed to strike the balance between both cost savings and smooth effortless commute for the employee.
- We are looking at a Regional Manager-Enterprise Sales, with in-depth knowledge of ERP Sales industry, Good communication, Business acumen, Good data skills, Good selling or account management experience, customer oriented.
Job Scope :
Actively maintaining a superior depth of product knowledge in their designated product areas, including:
- Competitive Offerings.
- All solutions enabled by the products.
- Portfolio of implementation case studies & use cases.
- Information on future product development
- Meeting or exceeding planned sales goals.
- Maintaining and developing a customer and prospect database.
- Coordinating with relevant team on lead generation.
- Coordinating the sales efforts with marketing team.
- Acquiring deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate their needs and promote our product.
- Managing and closing the sales cycle.
- Develop Sales Proposals and Follow up on Sales Activity.
- Present information about company offerings during seminars or other large events to potential customers.
- Give customers product demonstrations (In-person/Web Platform) and educate them about the features & benefits of the product.
- Create, present and deliver meetings and sales visits as required.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and superior presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and ability then to link them to a set of products / solutions provided by Engineering Team.
- Maintain understanding and awareness of all relevant competitive products in the marketplace.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Sales Reports.
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to present both via Live & Web Platform to inexperienced users as well as senior leadership members.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Value Selling
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A Graduate/post graduate with relevant work experience of 3-8 Years
- Previous experience in IT Sales/ Financial Services would be an added advantage.
- Should have had prior client-facing experience.
- Travel as necessitated by business needs, across NCR (Noida, Gurugram & Delhi) and major cities in North India like Chandigarh, Jaipur.