HR Lead at MoveInSync
Views:8109 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
MoveInSync - Regional Sales Manager (8-10 yrs)
I. Posting Description :
Role Summary :
- A sales colleague who can anchor & manage end-to-end sales cycle for Employee Transport outsourced services across selective markets in India.
- The candidate will deploy a technology platform based consultative selling approach anchored around value creation and problem solving. A deep understanding of client qualification and pipeline management to maintain an optimal sales funnel mix. Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment will define success.
- The role will require extensive collaboration across multiple geographies and partners. This position is responsible for managing new business acquisition across the assigned region(s) in India.
II. Responsibility Areas :
Business Planning :
- Participates in formulation and executing the sales strategy for the assigned market.
- Ability to segment, develop and target the market vis-a-vis MoveInSync's value proposition and product strategy
- Ability to formulate strategy on marketing thrust areas
- Demand generation - identify and create sales opportunities with the prospect list via solution and consultative selling
- Ability to identify opportunities to create new or improved products
- Developing/ managing a pipeline of future outsourcing business opportunities across the market to achieve market business development objectives/ targets
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities for existing clients
- Working with the Sales Leadership to ensure
a. Consistency - Sales processes, targeting, prospecting, branding, collaterals and sales support materials
b. Taking primary responsibility and ownership of sales targets
c. Planning and executing strategy around Cross Selling for existing accounts
d. Endorsing and ensuring use of appropriate client development tools, processes and systems for client planning and monthly forecasting
e. Maintenance of Salesforce database for all pipeline and individual accounts
- Continuously build on existing domain expertise in sales function
a. Develop scope and technical solution in conjunction with Operations & technology
b. Lead the RFP process.
c. Negotiate and finalize SLAs/SOW.
d. Contracting facilitation and protection of MoveInSync's interests.
- Sales forecasting, pipeline management and allied planning and executing frameworks in the market
- Represent the product team during product demos and selling situations which showcase MIS technologies.
- Delivering webinars and training sessions at industry forums and sales meetings which MIS USP.
- Supporting proof of concepts underway.
- Provide training; build strategic business alliance and provide direct support to significant projects and/or customers
- Individual contributor initially with potential growth to manager depending on business development experience
- Collects and communicates market intelligence on products/services and incorporates it into sales client planning process and shares it with the Sales Organization, Leaders and the Delivery teams.
- Validate our capabilities against scope.
- Draft competitive strategy and market share enhancement plans.
III. Posting Qualifications:
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional level work experience. Advanced degree is preferred.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 8+ years, minimum, demonstrated selling success/track record selling to the large market
- Proven experience in sales and business development and product marketing.
- Strong ability of communication with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Experience in Transportation Solution and/or Facility Management sales would be preferred
- Highly desired experience in Technology based Solution and Managed Services sales
- Must reside in, and have strong, current relationship with, prospective clients in the defined territory
- Must have worked in and covered broader the defined region in the recent past.
- Excellent solution selling skills using a consultative approach
- Should have demonstrated capability to initiate, manage and grow relationships at the CXO level within client organizations
- Ability to close large value deals independently
- Ability to qualify deals in conjunction with MoveInSync's value proposition and client needs
- Ability to apply the firm's positioning and brand strategy to all aspects of business development efforts
- Experience prospecting/cold calling to large market prospects
- Internal and external communication and presentation skills - ability to articulate and sell value
- Negotiation skills with working knowledge of contractual/legal terms and conditions
- Should be inclined to understand technology-based solutions
- Project management skills during the sales engagement cycle
- Experience in promoting team environment while leading & participating in large services sales
Work Conditions :
- Role to be based in Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Chennai
- Independent contributor working primarily directly at client sites or via co-working office space
- Requires the ability to interact with others in multiple locations. This may require flexible hours.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet business needs
- Frequent computer use at a workstation for extended periods of time
- Travel as necessitated by business needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.