HR Lead at MoveInSync
Views:1188 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
MoveInSync - Manager - Account Management (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY : India's largest office commute platform.
ABOUT THE ROLE : Responsible for managing and building long term relationships with regional strategic accounts; leveraging the relationships to maximize revenues by developing a keen understanding of client requirement and offering solutions to meet objectives.
CONTEXT : As an account manager for the organization's strategic accounts you will be responsible for building and managing long term relationships with key customers by comprehending their requirements and offering continuous value delivery by ensuring the product is utilized to full potential by customers and sharing insights on how the customer can improve his operations. This is a dual responsibility role in which the account manager would also work with the sales team for carrying out POCs and in pre-sales activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop strong long-term relationships with clients to maximize share in client spends.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by identifying needs and opportunities and proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Finalize and negotiate contract renewal deals, managing the deal and ensuring closure.
- Keep up to date with trends and developments in the industry to gain early insights into new business opportunities.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Coaching and development of the team.
PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Achievement of renewals.
- Driving the pilots and RFPs of the customers.
- Impact revenue contribution.
- Contribute to strategic alliances.
Minimum Qualification : MBA/B Tech preferred.
- Experience handling strategic/large accounts with a key account management approach.
- Exposure to pre-sales preferred.
- A minimum experience of 2 years.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Strong relationship building and deepening skills.
- Knowledge of planning and analytics is preferred for this role.
- Strong communication, presentation skills, quantitative and analytical ability.
- Stakeholder management, negotiation skills, and conflict management skills.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Assertive and go-getter attitude.
- Ability to learn and meet deadlines.
- Strong team player and good people manager.