Senior Manager - TA at MoveInSync
Views:155 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
MoveInSync - Content Marketing Manager (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager, to join our marketing team and enrich our portfolio of sales and marketing content which will help drive sales.
Your responsibilities will include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you- re familiar with producing content and have an eye for detail, we- d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you- ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Develop content strategy aligned with company's short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Contribute to content marketing initiatives (email, press releases, social media, blogs, articles, case studies, white papers, newsletters etc.) to drive traffic, engagement and leads
- In-depth research (primary and secondary based on need) and gather information from various credible sources before creating any content
- Handle editorial requests and necessary editorial modifications before publishing
- Editorial requirements include basic understanding of technologies, content categorization and structure, content development. To ensure content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Write, publish, and maintain customer facing technical content
- Social Media Optimization: Creating short and long descriptions for posting into the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Should be able to run and manage marketing campaigns around the content created.
- Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as using relevant keywords, etc
- Knowledge of marketing tools would be an added advantage
Required Candidate profile
- Must have 6-8 years of experience in Content Writing & Content Marketing
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices preferred
- Must have strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable writing for B2B segment
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Should have experience in writing- Web Content (Business Writing), Article, Press Release, White Paper, Marketing Content, Brochure Content, Newsletter