HR Lead at MoveInSync
Views:5269 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
MoveInSync - Associate - Account Management (1-5 yrs)
Responsible for managing customer portfolio of the allocated region (Mumbai). Will report to regional account manager
You may be the ideal account management candidate if:
- A quick learner
- Proactive in nature
- Appreciate working with technology and people
- Truly care about the results of what you drive
- Adapt to change well, and aren- t particularly fazed by course changes
- Sincere, punctual and able to take ownership
- Problem solver
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization. BTECH/BCA preferred
Work Experience: 2 to 5 years
Location: Mumbai, Pune.
Preferred Industry: IT/BPO, Transport, Facilities
The desired candidate will have:
- Good communication skills. - English- written; Hindi
- High responsiveness and persistence.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and all aspects of change management.
- Experience with Microsoft- Office tools (MS Excel, MSWord)
1) Single point of contact for all customer. Conduct regular meetings at site
2) Ensuring delivering value to the customer by new product rollouts
3) Preparing monthly presentations for clients on performance trends
4) Monitoring support ticket dashboard and acting in case of TAT delay
5) Renewal/extension of the contract
6) Taking care of every activity related to account
Salary Offered : Upto 9 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.