Assistant Manager - Corporate HR at Mountain Trails Food Pvt.Ltd
Views:754 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mountain Trails Foods - Manager - Supply Chain Planner (4-6 yrs)
Role: We are looking for a Supply Chain fulfilment specialist to monitor day to day requirements and monitor fulfilment as per business demand. Your job will help us increase inventory monitoring efficiency and reduce costs.
In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. Your goal will be to help our inventory levels be at optimum ensuring adequate stock availability and timely requirement fulfilment for business.
- Prepare & lead demand forecasting centrally for all regions & prepare supply forecasting as per business demand
- Monitor Monthly Plan & Weekly Plan to ensure availability of materials at all locations.
- Submit plan for procurement to purchase team and monitor for timely procurement.
- Monitor fulfilment of supply from warehouse to stores / client and root cause for supplies not done.
- Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations.
- Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggest improvements or resolutions to problems.
- Assist in the negotiation with supplier contracts or service arrangements with data.
- Monitor inventories and develop inter Hub/DC distribution scenario.
- Analysis on Supply Chain Capacity and demand develop gap recovering plan.
- Coordinate with each function to achieve delivery commitment.
- To ensure RM/PM movement is done in such a way as to minimize cost.
- To plan and manage inventory levels to minimize cash tied up in inventory
- Prepare SCM Dashboard
- DO data analysis & suggest Plans based on data analysis to control cost & improve service level in Supply chain
- Analyse data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g., Warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPIs and report on supply chains performance
- Shall do SCM process audit & suggest improvement plans
Qualification: Qualified CA or MBA from leading colleges
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst/Consultant
- Familiarity with supply chain processes
- Should be excellent in MS Office, data analysis, Statistics tools/Models and ERP systems
- Proactive and initiative, with sound problem solving skills and hands-on approach
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
- Pro-active and dynamic candidate who is a self-starter, individual contributor, and an effective team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills