AVP - Business HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:985 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Motilal Oswal - Vice President - Private Equity/Fund Raising/Investor Relations (8-15 yrs)
Motilal Oswal is well diversified Indian listed financial services firm with interests in public & private investing, institutional equities, investment banking & broking. In alternate investing, Motilal Oswal Private Equity manages more than US$1 bn across its 3 Growth Capital & 4 Real Estate Funds. Growth Capital Funds focuses on providing private equity capital to mid-market companies and cumulatively has AUM of ~US$ 600 mn. Real Estate Funds focuses on structured credit and has cumulative AUM of ~ US$ 500 mn.
- Identifying and developing new relationships with institutional investors, endowments and foundations, family offices outside India, etc.
- Maintaining relationships with existing institutional investors and be a single point of contact for their information requests.
- Conducting extensive market research on target prospects or landscaping of the potential investors, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm's strategies and differentiating factors.
- Front-ending entire fund raise process across different funds and strategies including long term relationships with investors.
- Development of marketing and investor materials including PPMs, presentations for both potential and existing investors.
- Coordination of due-diligence and information requests of prospective and existing investors.
- Developing a service model and infrastructure for marketing and client service functions
- Organize regular Investor relations activities (annual meetings, quarterly update calls or meetings etc.)
- Designing internal and external communication for our funds to institutional investors.
Experience and skills:
- Strong academic background, with a post graduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business
- 8-15 years of work experience in institutional fundraising (endowments, foundations, pension funds, funds of funds, family offices, etc.) and sales or business development
- Track record in raising and closing funds with institutional investors and/or global family offices
- Team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship-building, communication and presentation skills and openness to travel overseas at frequent interval. International work experience would be an added advantage
- Intellectually strong with high energy level and a collaborative team-oriented approach
- Knowledge of alternative assets and a passion to continuously learn.