AVP - Business HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:5365 Applications:806 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Motilal Oswal - Vice President - Private Equity (8-12 yrs)
Purpose of the Role: We are looking for a senior professional in our Private Equity team who will be responsible for portfolio monitoring of our Growth Funds - IBEF 1/2/3. His / her significant responsibility would be portfolio monitoring and working across portfolio companies to execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance and organizational restructuring. The person should have keen interest on PE investing and monitoring and is enthused to make a difference to the underlying portfolio companies.
1) Post Investment : Actively Involve in monitoring portfolio companies, including financial and operating performance, strategic value add steering in portfolio companies, preparation of periodical reports on portfolio companies and in 3-5 years, implementing exit strategies.
2) Responsibility to the establishment, maintenance and enhancement of robust investment control policies, procedures and processes to ensure the integrity of the business control environment.
3) Direct detailed investment analysis on an existing or potential investments
Experience: 8-12 years prior experience in a consulting firm advising companies on operational, business and strategic projects
Educational Qualification: MBA(Finance), CA
Additional Certifications: Preferably an Engineer + MBA / CA + MBA / B Com + MBA from reputed Institute. Some one who has worked in a Consulting Firm.
- Prior experience in leading project workstreams, scope and drive client deliverables, create and manage project plans, manage client expectations and project budget, support proposals,
- Working experience in process analysis, implementation or application management support activities focusing on accounting & financial
- Process an analysis and improvement, process design, process management and process & technology integration experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience solving complex problems independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proven leadership skills - capable of taking leadership and ownership of projects, and to take initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid finance and accounting knowledge, and strong modeling skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial approach to work with enthusiasm to implement fund strategy
- Sound business judgement, problem solving and commercial instincts.