Senior Executive TA at Motilal Oswal Private Wealth Management
Views:850 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Motilal Oswal - Relationship Manager - Private Wealth (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for acquiring NTF (new to the firm) clients, revenue generation and maintenance of relationship with HNI/UHNI & corporate clients and offer wealth advisory services.
- Need to ensure growth of AUM or book size. Analyze financial information obtain from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients financial objectives. Must ensure the growth of AUM / Book Size.
- Responsible for business development through acquisition of high net-worth clients. Mandatory numbers of meetings with clients to keep them updated with the current market scenario.
- Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions. Recommend financial products.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their risk appetite. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of the customer.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 7+ years of Wealth Management experience in the industry/ Must be from Wealth Platform or banking background. Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline.
- Understanding of market pulse, knowledge on investment products, understanding of wealth platform.
- MS Office / MS Excel / AMFI / IRDA (Certification). Result Orientation. Customer Focus. Knowledge Driven.
- Continuous Improvement. =
- Planning and Organizing.
- Interpersonal/ relationship management skills.
- Passion for acquisition n sales. Knowledge of investment products, macro fundamentals n behavioral finance.
- Understand of all key product offering of MOFSL.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.