Senior Executive TA at Motilal Oswal Private Wealth Management
Views:757 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Motilal Oswal - Relationship Manager - Private Wealth (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for acquiring NTF (new to the firm) clients, revenue generation and maintenance of relationship with HNI/UHNI & corporate clients and offer wealth advisory services.
- Need to ensure growth of AUM or book size. Analyze financial information obtain from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients financial objectives. Must ensure the growth of AUM / Book Size.
- Responsible for business development through acquisition of high net-worth clients. Mandatory numbers of meetings with clients to keep them updated with the current market scenario.
- Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions. Recommend financial products.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their risk appetite. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of the customer.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 7+ years of Wealth Management experience in the industry/ Must be from Wealth Platform or banking background. Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline.
- Understanding of market pulse, knowledge on investment products, understanding of wealth platform.
- MS Office / MS Excel / AMFI / IRDA (Certification). Result Orientation. Customer Focus. Knowledge Driven.
- Continuous Improvement. =
- Planning and Organizing.
- Interpersonal/ relationship management skills.
- Passion for acquisition n sales. Knowledge of investment products, macro fundamentals n behavioral finance.
- Understand of all key product offering of MOFSL.