HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:452 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Motilal Oswal - Investor Relations Role (5-7 yrs)
Motilal Oswal Private Equity - Investor Relations
One of the Largest and Most Respected Alternate Managers in India - Motilal Oswal Alternates, which has grown 4X in last 5 years and manages 4 Growth Capital India Funds and 5 Real Estate India Funds with an AUM of $2bn is looking to now expand its team on the investor relations side.
Brief about Motilal Oswal Alternates :
Private Equity : Private Equity platform provides Growth Capital to Mid-Market companies, transforming them into multi-billion dollar organizations while nurturing them through investment journey by providing Strategic Value add, bringing Financial Discipline, helping in Organization Building/Strengthening Board/ Corporate Governance etc and in the process making superior economic gains for our investors. AU Small Finance Bank, Dixon Technology, Minda Industries, GR Infra, IEX etc are some of the winners from our previous PE funds.
Real Estate PE : Real Estate PE platform provides Debt/Structured Debt/Structured Equity/Equity capital to Top Developers in Top 7 cities in India for Mid-income housing with Ground-up approach to Investing and Active Asset Management, thereby playing an important role in helping India bridge massive housing shortage, while making superior risk adjusted returns for investors.
Experience : 5 to 7 yrs of IR experience
Qualification : MBA Finance
- Preparation of robust investor relations strategy and framework comprising of continuous engagement with all stakeholders
- Manage a strong reputation by demonstrating clear communication between internal and external parties
- Core understating of all funds of Private Equity, Real Estate, Co-investments, NCDs & PMS with an AUM of more than Rs. 1 billion
- Understanding of each portfolio investment and solely handle all investor/distributor queries
- Active participation in onboarding a client through distributors and help them during the investment due course at various levels
- Undertaking multiple individual & group calls / meetings with investors, point blank sessions and huddles for Sr. management
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly calls, conference calls and AGMs
- Good understanding of excel tools
- Preparation and coordination of quarterly reports & statements and ensure timely delivery