Verified Recruiter at Verified Recruiter
Views:3674 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Motilal Oswal - Institutional Equities Research Analyst - Annual Report Analysis - CA (2-4 yrs)
Institutional Equities - Research - Annual Report Analysis - CA
Mumbai Candidates only
Qualified CA's with relevant experience in statutory audit - manufacturing companies based out of Mumbai (only apply).
Job Description :
- Annual report analysis : Analyzing the annual reports of companies to highlight the major divergence between the sustainable economic profits of the company as against the reported profitability, examining the balance sheet health, cash flows, areas of potential risk/ opportunities and corporate governance issues.
- Thematic reports : Conducting extensive study on various financial reforms such as the GST, DTC, IFRS etc and spelling out their impact on India Inc and economy as a whole
- Topical reports : Analysing the impact on India Inc's profitability with variability in macro parameters such as exchange fluctuation, derivatives, FCCB etc.
- Industry analysis : Studying the accounting policy of various companies and educating investors regarding their aggressiveness or conservatism in revenue and cost recognition
- Relationship management : Developing and maintaining relationship with various institutional clients by developing client centric generalized and customized products, interacting and updating them with our findings and their implications on financials / valuations of various corporate.