Verified Recruiter at Verified Recruiter
Views:753 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Motilal Oswal - ESG Analyst - Equity Research - Institutional Equities (4-10 yrs)
1. Analyzing companies based on their Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance performance. Capturing and transposing ESG qualitative and quantitative data of the companies into quantitative scores and ratings.
2. Strong writing skills with the ability to lay out investments arguments - writing ESG sector reports, insights, and thematic reports; Undertaking primary research to structure and create differentiated stategy and thematic research report
3. Monitoring news and events, Track and analysing regulatory changes and their impact on various sectors
4. In depth understanding of key sectors. Should be well verse with major trends in the industry, key players and their competitive strategies and strengths.
5. Basic knowledge of concepts of finance & accounting, valuation methodologies and stock analysis; Integration of ESG analysis into our sectoral analysis and company modelling process of analysts
6. Ensure timely and accurate dissemination of recommendation, background and breaking information on covered companies to the Sales team/ Research (If need be)