AVP - Business HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:2033 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Motilal Oswal - AVP - Projects - Real Estate (5-7 yrs)
Qualification PGDACM from NICMAR or M. Tech. (Civil) from a reputed institution
Experience 5-7 years of which 2-3 years on site experience & 2-3 years consulting/planning, contracting experience with an IPC/Financial Institution
- Understanding of Development Plan and Approval process in metros
- Ability to understand architectural plans, resource planning for development
- Detailed understanding of Approval Cost and Costing
- Understanding of Work Breakdown Structure and Block Budgets
- Tracking of Budgets vs Actual Work done on Monthly basis
- Understanding of work sequence and budget requirement quickly for releasing the Funds from Escrow
- Ability to develop relationship with developer team at all level to have beforehand understanding of upcoming problems in completion of project and to secure fund interest in deal.
- Ability to understand % completion of project and advise investment team on balance cost and timelines.
- Well verse with current technology used in construction
- Ability to contribute in the overall Portfolio Management for the projects highlighting key risks and deviations from underwriting from technical perspective