AVP - Business HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:601 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Motilal Oswal - Associate Vice President - Investor Relations & Fund Raising (6-10 yrs)
Purpose : The role incumbent to manage domestic Fund Raising & Investor Relations activities. To be responsible for building relationship with existing and prospective distribution partners across Wealth, Bank and NDs apart from IFAs for fund raising. Also, looking at investors engagement, communications and building relationship with them for cross-sell.
Key Activities :
1) Domestic Fund Raising & Investor Relations activities for Private Equity (MOPE) and Real Estate (MORE) Business.
2) Building and strengthening relationship with existing and prospective distribution partners across Wealth, Bank and NDs and IFAs and opening new relationships/ new activations.
3) Looking at investors engagement, distributors engagement, regular communication for building /strengthening relationship and gaining mindshare/walletshare.
4) Building new business relation - HNIs / Family Offices / Institutional Investors; meeting investors with the help of channel Partner.
5) Working on new product ideas, providing regular market intelligence and feedback to improve operational efficiency and client experience.
1) Manage DR database and regular engagement with them. Planning/Assisting in structured investor engagement throughout the year.
2) Planning, Organizing and managing logistics for investor seminars/concalls/meets/conferences/events etc and follow-up post event.
3) Responsible for sharing/dissemination of marketing collateral/information for grabbing eyeballs and mindshare.
4) Collaborating with all the internal functions to cater efficiently to external stakeholders viz. investors and distributors.
5) Keeping abreast with developments in the PE business, investing time on reading and improving knowledge for self and others.
Education Qualification : MBA Finance or Sales / Specialiized course in IR / FR
Prior Experience : Minimum 6 -10 years of experience in International Fund Raising & Investor Relations, corporate communications, or public relations.
Domain Knowledge :
1) Excellent communication and writing skills are a must
2) Flexibility and adaptability to work in demanding, fast-paced environment
3) Ability to work with senior level professionals
4) Extremely strong attention to detail
5) Hands-on approach and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
6) Ability to work independently and within a team environment