AVP - Business HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:23872 Applications:5093 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Motilal Oswal - Analyst - Private Equity - Agnostic Sector (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for a professional currently working either in Private Equity or Investment Banking domain. The person should have a post-graduation experience of ~1-4 years and should have worked on execution/ evaluation of investment opportunities. The person would assist the senior management team in evaluating investment opportunities including industry research, financial modelling, business due-diligence, preparation of investment memos/ internal investment notes/ deal analysis dockets as well as assist in monitoring of portfolio companies. The person would be an integral part of the deal team and get an exposure/ experience across the private equity domain.
1. Assist in identification of opportunities and deal sourcing
2. Analysis and preliminary evaluation of the transaction at a sector and company level
3. Performing extensive analysis using sound investment techniques, detailed financial analysis & financial modeling, in-depth understanding of the business fundamentals, risks & opportunities, evaluation of the sponsor/management team
4. Preparation of investment memos and deal presentations
5. Assist in managing the due-diligence process and support in commercial, financial, environmental and legal due diligence along with deal related documentation
6. Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies, including financial & operational performance, preparation of periodic reports for internal & external use, other support required for portfolio management.
MBA from a premier business school and/ or CA
- 1-4 years of post-graduation experience in a Private Equity and/or Investment Banking firm
- Experience in identifying deals across various sectors
- Conversant with investment analysis and business due diligence
- Well versed with financial modelling, valuation techniques, DCF, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of accounting aspects and strong financial modeling skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial approach to work with enthusiasm to implement fund strategy