HR Generalist at Motherson Group
Views:646 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Motherson Group - Resin Buyer (5-12 yrs)
- Design and negotiation of group-level framework sourcing agreements with the global suppliers of that commodity for the group.
- Responsibility for the global pricing performance including budget guidance.
- Defining and implementing of VA/VE activity with support of the local purchasing departments.
- Develop, monitor and forecast of Key Performance Indicators for the Group commodity performance.
- Publish monthly results and forecast with comments on supply base assessment and external market analysis for relevant to assist Senior Management on supporting or changing commodity decisions.
- Maintaining and developing relevant commodity expertise through the research of periodicals, regular - strategic meetings with Key suppliers and following raw material price evolution.
- Identify key commodity suppliers, evaluate from a holistic perspective of price, delivery, risk & quality.
- Identify, evaluate & maintain a preferred global supplier list for the given commodity using Global Supplier performance ratings, Customer approvals and overall supplier behavior.
- Interact with Cross-functional teams to collaborate internally and with OEMs for design level changes/New product Development.
- Lead and supervise negotiations with the suppliers across parameters of total cost, risk, quality & delivery together with the Group Commodity teams.
- Maintain an understanding of industry dynamics and actively participate in industry events as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.