HR Generalist at Motherson Group
Views:1704 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Motherson Group - Buyer - Capex/Indirect (5-12 yrs)
- Analyzing the CAPEX purchase requisitions and preparing techno-commercial comparison
- Catalogue management, finalization of discount structure, preparation of ARC for standard items, directly from OEMs , participate in group level initiatives for consolidation
- Working with the Plants and Global Purchase Team in identifying and appointing suppliers for procurement across all categories including but not limited to capital equipment, packing materials, bought out parts, MRO items etc.
- Strategic Sourcing: Developing and executing a strategic sourcing plan for indirect parts and services to ensure the organization obtains the best value for money while maintaining quality and reliability.
- Supplier Management: Identifying, evaluating, and selecting suppliers for indirect parts and services. Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers to ensure a stable and reliable supply chain.
- Cost Management: Negotiating favorable terms and pricing with suppliers to achieve cost savings without compromising quality and service levels.
- Contract Management: Managing contracts and agreements with suppliers, ensuring compliance with terms and conditions and monitoring performance.
- Inventory Control: Managing inventory levels for indirect parts to optimize working capital and avoid stock outs or excess inventory.
- Risk Management: Identifying potential risks in the supply chain and implementing strategies to mitigate them, ensuring continuity of supply.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborating with various departments within the organization, such as finance, operations, and IT, to understand their indirect parts needs and align sourcing strategies accordingly.
- Market Analysis: Staying up to date with market trends, industry developments, and technological advancements related to indirect parts sourcing.
- Compliance and Ethical Sourcing: Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, company policies, and ethical sourcing practices.
- Performance Metrics: Establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of sourcing strategies and continuously improving sourcing processes.
- Budgeting and Reporting: Developing and managing the sourcing budget and providing regular reports to management on sourcing activities and cost savings.
- Continuous Improvement: Identifying opportunities for process improvement and implementing best practices in indirect parts sourcing.