Motherhood Hospital - Manager - Service Experience (9-16 yrs)
Profile : Service Experience Manager
Reporting to : Head Customer Experience
The role involves 70% Travelling(PAN India)
Base Location: Corporate Office MG Road Bangalore
Preferred : Female Candidate ONLY
Work from Office
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The Service Excellence Manager will be responsible for successful implementation of the Service Experience Leadership initiative and drive the culture of service excellence based on the service standards determined by Motherhood.
The core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Unit service delivery, monitoring and observing customer interactions across the touch-points;
- Assisting if required, frontline employees in smoothly engaging with customers;
- Leading and managing the internal service quality audits;
- Co-designing with the Operational team improvement plans and facilitating its implementation;
- Working with each Unit to close audit related gaps;
- Contribute to Service Excellence Training Modules/content creation, conducting coaching and workshops to ensure classroom training implementation;
- Accountable for the customer experience at Units.
- Ownership of successful implementation of the Service Experience Leadership program across all departments and units of the region.
- Oversee customer interactions to ensure the standards and framework of the program is adhered to.
- Assist frontline teams if required in the moment to ensure every customer interaction is delightful.
- Monitor customer feedback, receive update from CRM Team, work with Units to address and resolve issues.
- On location: Ensuring prompt action in case of issues and leading recognition ( by bringing it to the notice of FD/HR) of outstanding employee contributions.
- Actively participate in the design of service training courses; calling gaps in learning, training and offering facilitative material that will enable continuous updation of employee knowledge.
- Contribute to Manuals and eLearning content.
- Conduct new hire Service Orientation including Induction to the Service Experience Leadership Program, Grooming and Communication; conduct recurrent, tactical and specialized service excellence training programs as per a defined calendar.
- Monitor development process throughassessments to provide coaching and feedback to trainees
- Analyze evaluationsto judge the effectiveness of the training and to make suggestions for improvement
- Collaborate with Service Experience Leadership teams to resolve customer questions and issues; ensure issues are tagged to timelines for resolution, if likely delays, to enable employees through focused workshops to handle the pain points.
- Developing digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
- Conduct role-play activities as per a calendar to address top 3 issues that cause customer dissatisfaction data from CRM; Unit specific; highly sensitive issues -using practical insights to reinforce standards and expectations.(e.g. negotiation, difficult customer issues; teamwork , communication expectations and gaps ; conflict management)
- Identify individual and team skills gaps; liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
- Create "Enablers" within each unit/department for a continued on-job assistance and training needs
- Lead the "Internal Quality Audit team" for cross-unit audits and chart improvement areas; monitor implementation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor degree in Arts; Masters would be an advantage.
- 10 years + Operational Experience in a customer service environment; 5 years in a managerial capacity, front-ending customer interaction and delivering service - Hospitality, Health Care, Retail industry.
- Experience in change management and culture building.
- High on EQ;Intuitive and perceptive
- Extrovert with strong Interpersonal skills, capable of inspiring, influencing and enthusing teams
- Effective Communication - oral, written; engaging at Group facilitation and Presentation Skills
- Quality & Customer focus
- Analytical , deductive and objective
- Strong business acumen, ability to understand core business functions and deliver outcomes
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Project Management
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS :
- Understand the fundamentals of Service Orientation, Performance & Productivity; Business Excellence Drivers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) at the advanced level preferred.
- Communicate effectively in visual, verbal and written form - to contribute towards learning content.
- Preferred: participation in Customer experience programs; Values based programs; Business Excellence Programs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.