Senior Manager at Morningstar
Views:223 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Morningstar - Manager - Quality Assurance (10-16 yrs)
About the Role:
Morningstar is looking for a QA Manager to drive quality in the software platform, someone who will work with Product Managers, Developers and QA Engineers to understand new feature projects requirement and enhance QA processes.
The successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement and automating tests for regression and new features.
- Responsibilities include understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development, and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product
- Candidate will work directly with Product Owners, Project Managers, Development teams and QA teams to iteratively improve our software development process
- Gain a deep understanding of business
- Provide oversight to several squads in Workplace & Retirement Solutions group
- Reviews functional requirements and test cases
- Ownership of QA activities across squads
- Ownership of Release activities across squads
- Enhance testing process across squads
- Enhance Test automation frameworks
- Research emerging test tools, trends and methodologies and enhance existing systems and processes
- Mentor team on test methodologies, test automation, coding standards and best practices through code reviews and designing test plans
- Constantly review process and technology and advocate for improvements
- Strong ability to write code using C#
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus a minimum of 10 years of working experience.
Nice to have:
- AWS basic knowledge is a plus
- Morningstar is an equal opportunity Employer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.