Manager at Morneau Shepell
Views:882 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Morneau Shepell - Group Delivery Manager - Operations (16-20 yrs)
Delivery Group Manager - Operations
Health & Wealth Administration
- Morneau Shepell is the industry leader in the administration of flexible, traditional and post-retirement pension and benefits programs for global organizations, maximizing the use of technology to drive awareness and engagement in benefit, pension, wellness and other workplace programs.
- We offer a full range of solutions from software to full outsourcing of pension and benefits administration, with the aim of optimizing employee engagement while ensuring that the client receives superior sponsor services.
As a Delivery Group Manager, Health & Wealth Admin, you will apply your deep client and industry knowledge to implement and oversee innovative solutions to meet service needs. In this critical leadership role, you will supervise your teams activities to guarantee timely and accurate completion of all client deliverables.
1. Experience of leading large teams.
2. Ensure business & client delivery.
3. Experience in transition management and setting up processes from the scratch.
4. Need to drive best in class customer experience for end clients.
5. Continuous improvement initiatives and driving transformation leading to cost benefits.
6. Ensure processes are being run in accordance with Compliance and Audit requirements
7. Excellent stakeholder & client relationship management.
8. Identify Risks and Controls for critical and complex processes
9. Create and execute development and progression plans for critical resources
10. Drive People engagement, ensure retention and positive feedback through employee engagement survey
11. Implement and execute Reward &Recognition program across teams
12. Should act as a Change ambassador to help staff adapt organizational and business changes
13. Drive Business Continuity Plan from a business perspective.
14. Finding opportunities to grow current business and identify new prospects across work streams
15. Creating Monthly/Quarterly dashboards for leadership and onshore review
Succeeding as a Delivery Group Manager - Operations, will require the following core qualifications and skills :
1. Graduate (Any Stream)
2. 15 (min) - 20 (max) years of overall experience
3. Minimum 24 months experience in a similar kind of role
4. HR consulting/outsourcing experience
5. Exposure to Defined Benefits/Defined Contributions/Health Benefits/Retirements/Pensions
6. Strong People Management skills
7. Excellent Stakeholder and Client focus and management
8. Driving Customer Experience
9. Strong Reporting, Analytical and Presentation skills
10. Experience in transitioning work from onshore
11. Good experience in driving continuous improvement, transformation and automation initiatives.
12. Knowledge on Quality tools like Six Sigma, Lean and Kaizen are good to have
13. Know how of basic quality tools like FMEA, VSM, effective RCAs, AHT baselining