HR at Morgan Stanley Advantage Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:931 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Morgan Stanley - Vice President - Corporate Information Management - Administration (11-21 yrs)
Vice President - Corporate Information Management (Administration)
Head of India, Corporate Information Management
Division: Corporate Services
Job Title: Head of India Corporate Information Management (CIM)
Location: Mumbai, India Job Level: Officer - Vice President
What You'll Be Doing:
In this role you will be responsible for managing operations and delivery of Corporate Information Management (CIM) services across India offices. This role provides leadership and management oversight of CIM operations and India-based Business Information and Analytics (BIA) services, including employees in Mumbai and contingents in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and Gurgaon.
The role is part of global BIA management, regional CIM operations management and local functional management teams, with a focus on driving the strategy and direction of the function.
You will be a direct report of the Global Head of BIA, based in New York, and will co-report to the Regional Head of CIM and India Head of Corporate Services.
You should have demonstrated the ability to manage diverse services, meeting internal business unit demands, along with balancing cost and risk considerations at a Firm level. The successful candidate must be a smart business manager and possess the ability to work with vendor-based teams.
You should have worked with global/regional teams in a matrix organizational structure, and preferably have had exposure working in Corporate Services or equivalent organizations within the financial services industry.
- Be a dynamic people manager with working knowledge of the financial services industry
- Have proven ability to manage people providing information-based and client-focused strategies and service offerings
- Facilitate change across the team, managing projects to budget and schedule, and provide service delivery on a global scale
- Maintain a heightened awareness of compliance and client confidentiality obligations
What You Will Need to Succeed in this Role
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate these core competencies:
- Client Relationship Management: You can build internal stakeholder relationships as a trusted advisor by understanding clients' strategic objectives and providing solutions
- Team Management: You can manage local resource and service levels for optimal performance, support talent development initiatives and lead local recruitment efforts
- Partnerships: You can collaborate with global colleagues to develop, implement and lead global management strategies and work closely with outsourced partners to ensure service levels and capabilities meet business requirements
- Risk Management: You can highlight and mitigate current and emerging issues/risks to prevent disruption, manage disaster recovery responses and Business Continuity Plans, and ensure timely submission of compliance and audit related deliverables
- Business acumen: You are proactive in monitoring client and Firm business activities to understand and anticipate information requirements and liaise with internal business units during contract review/renewal processes and ensure completion of necessary supplier due diligence processes
- Commercial Impact: You can actively manage budgets and business costs, manage monthly internal allocation processes and maintain cost savings submissions centrally for all CIM functions for Asia
- Execution: You are self-motivated with a strong ability to multi-task and engage with CIM regional/global colleagues to implement best practices and meet service requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have these professional skills, degree(s) or knowledge:
- Undergraduate or post graduate qualification in business management, business administration, information management, or related and relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a similar information management role
- Proven people skills; leadership and team-building experience
- Proven experience of managing multi-location and vendor-based service delivery teams
- Strong client-focused interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills in English, including the ability to lead meetings with clients and senior Firm personnel and deliver persuasive presentations to influence client decisions
- Ability to work effectively with regional and global partners to deliver comprehensive client solutions
- Effective organizational and project management skills, including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deliverables under pressure and deadlines
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- Sound judgment and integrity
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Flexible approach to duties and hours of work
What's Preferred for this Role
To give you an extra boost, you will have:
- Experience in managing research-based service and knowledge of business information sources
- Exposure working in Corporate Services or equivalent organizations within financial services
- Direct experience in management and oversight of vendor/ outside business partners
- Worked in a matrix organizational structure
Take a Peek at Where You'll Be Working
- Ability to grow and shape your career with career development and training resources (online and custom programs) as well as mobility support within the department and Firm
- Opportunity for networking, relationship-building, mentorship, and educational sessions across different teams in the division
- Teambuilding, social, and community activities such as team socials, holiday celebrations, Quiz Night fundraisers, volunteer events, and more
- A diverse and inclusive workplace that supports Firm wide and divisional employee networks, event programming, and access to continuing education and awareness
- A culture that is underpinned by our five core values:
- Do The Right Thing (Acting with integrity and valuing and rewarding honesty and character)?
- Put Clients First (Keeping the client's interest first and working together to deliver the best of the Firm)
- Lead With Exceptional Ideas (Leveraging different perspectives and driving innovation)
- Commit to Diversity & Inclusion (Valuing individual and cultural differences as a defining strength)
- Give Back (Serving our communities generously with our expertise, time, and money)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services Firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Corporate Services provides best-in-class commercial services for the Firm and our employees to enable productivity, efficiency and an enhanced employee experience. We deliver standardized services which can be scaled globally and delivered locally. We have over 400 employees supported by more than 5,500 vendor staff managing a multi-billion dollar scope of services including Real Estate Services, Property Management; Corporate Travel & Meetings Management and Corporate Information Management; Corporate Security & Investigations; and Office of the COO. These services are delivered across 30+ countries in the Americas, EMEA and Asia regions.
The Business Information and Analytics (BIA) team connects people with information to create capital through four main service offerings: Research; Data & Analytics; Vendor Management; and Translations. We use our deep industry knowledge and expertise to deliver robust research material and service offerings to internal clients. We are trusted advisors and subject matter experts who understand the complexity of the clients' requests and collaborate with them on how best to present the data and information they need. We are efficient service providers to our clients, completing more than 125k requests annually, and managing more than 1k data resources on behalf of the Firm.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.