Morgan Stanley - Senior Manager - Operational Risk - Fixed Income Division (9-11 yrs)
Job Title : Fixed Income - Ops Risk
Location: Mumbai Job Level: Sr. Manager
- The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
- Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
- From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.
Primary Responsibilities :
The candidate will work closely with the rest of the team but is expected to be comfortable to lead tasks independently, including the following:
- Provide oversight and supervision for all Sales & Trading activities
- Performing and executing the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for the Fixed Income Division globally.
- Support the team in documenting Operational Risk Incidents and assessing impact to the Firm.
- Review client selection, assist the team with client on-boarding and related due diligence, including the ongoing KYC refresh project (working with a variety of teams globally in order to create a smooth process)
- Perform validation of control triggers and closely monitor key controls.
- Be a SPOC for Business Continuity Planning for FID BURM vertical
- Closely monitor Front line errors/Ops Risk incidents and record the same appropriately in TIRED and RECAP systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income products, including FX and Commodities
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and thorough; have a good eye for errors
- Strong decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and multi-task
- Ability to plan, organize and deliver results within tight timeframes
- Ability to work collaboratively on group projects and independently on individual assignments;
- Mature and professional;
- Comfortable working in an open-floor working environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills required
- Willing and eager to learn and work with different teams and divisions of the Firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.