Talent Acquisition at Investment Bank
Views:2832 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Morgan Stanley - Senior Manager - Application Technology - IT Audit (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
As Senior Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the following :
- Work with the Technology audit team, within Internal Audit, to manage/execute/ lead risk based audits
- Assess inherent business risks and assist in performing risk assessments at the business process level
- Understand audit scope, prepare audit planning documentation, and plan and conduct walk throughs
- Understand the financial system and reporting requirements as applicable to key business processes in scope and associated risks, and identify the key technology risks and controls that are impacted.
- Test controls over applications and system infrastructure, including those over data accuracy, completeness and processing, systems development, change management, data security and entitlements, production management and technology governance
- Identify control gaps and open risks, raise insightful questions to identify root causes and business impact and draw the appropriate conclusions
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues located in overseas offices to support application technology audits. The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of virtual teams.
- Participate in continuous risk assessment and monitoring activities to assess the Technology divisions control environment and thereby assist the division in preparing it's a risk-based annual audit plan.
Educational & Professional Credentials :
- Masters- / Bachelors- Degree (Computer Science or IT related preferred)
- CISA, CISSP or CPA certification (preferred, though not required)
Required Knowledge & Skills :
- 7 to 11 years of relevant experience in auditing technology, financial controls, system interfaces, and data processing and security infrastructure, preferably with a good exposure to auditing front/middle/back office systems in Investment Banking companies
- Familiarity with COBIT, SOX, NIST and FFIEC
- Strong understanding of IT general controls
- Proven ability to lead, manage and collaborate within teams, especially in a global team structure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly and think critically
Advanced technical and quantitative skills :
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple assignments, while meeting deadlines
- Creative problem resolution skills with the strive to bring innovative ideas within a progressive and fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.