Morgan Stanley - Senior Associate/Manager - Financial Automation (3-5 yrs)
Sr Associate /Manager Financial Automation - Mumbai(VBA ,SQL)
- Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) provides administration services to the leading hedge funds of the world. The division employs over 800 professionals globally, with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bangalore, Dublin, and Glasgow.
- The Product Development group focuses on building technical solutions to resolve complex problems in Portfolio Accounting, Investor Allocations, Trade Processing, Risk Mitigation, Client Onboarding, Regulations, Investor Due Diligence, and other important processes in the organization. We consult closely with our external and internal clients, build new applications, and continuously improve the existing proprietary web based applications.
- The Team currently seeks an Associate with skills in programming and database, a keen interest in process optimization, and a structured approach to problem solving. The business environment is complex and there are many processes that requires deep analysis followed by automation. We are seeking leaders who can help further enhance the performance of the organization, by applying his/her creativity, and by making use of familiar tools and also new tools in the marketplace.
- The Associate's responsibility will span across almost all facets of MSFS, working with various groups on such projects. Besides analytical and technical skills, the candidate has to have good communication skill, a collaborative attitude, high creativity, as well as being an independent thinker and at the same time a great listener.
- The Client Computing Solutions Team (CCS Team) develops tools to resolve complex business problems that are overwhelming and error-prone if handled manually by front-line colleagues. Complexity is often found in areas such as investor allocation, regulatory reporting, capital activities and trade transaction management. The Team is comprised of colleagues who have had solid technical education, and have studied finance and accounting as well as the chosen field to apply the skills.
- When compared to traditional IT Department which usually provides general solutions, the CCS Team tends to focus on very complex, specific and urgent circumstances, and the solutions tend to be highly customized for the clients concerned, and rapid turnaround is usually a requirement.
- Demonstrated interest and skills in technology and process management.
- Programming skills in VBA is a requirement. Experience with other languages is a plus.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience
- Education in technical subjects such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operation Research
- Training in business subjects such as Accounting and Finance
- Must be a good team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.