Morgan Stanley - Product Development Role - Investor Allocation (4-6 yrs)
- The Product Development team within Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) works with the business to establish the overall strategy and priorities for the technology products and platforms. Based on the business strategy and overall priorities, the Product Development team creates product plans including high level business requirements, cost analysis, benefits definition and an overall go to market rollout plan.
- The candidate will work closely with the business unit to manage and implement the direction and priorities of the investor accounting platform.
- This candidate will be responsible for facilitating and gathering detailed user requirements for the development teams, facilitating design reviews with the business and manage the overall rollout plans including QA, user testing, staff training and final delivery.
- This role also includes being the first line of user support for products, track client issues and works with business to prioritize post implementation issues and enhancements requests. This candidate will have to coordinate between the business, development teams across multiple global locations.
- Candidate must have technical knowledge of hedge fund and alternative strategies, investor allocation concepts and terminologies, implementation of fund terms, with a working knowledge of accountancy principles.
- Comfortable interfacing with executive management, business users and development teams in multiple locations
- Experience in managing system roll outs, data conversion and integration projects
- Should be detailed oriented and must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a focused globally distributed team.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- B.Com Graduate/MBA Finance preferred with 4 to 5 years of experience in process improvement/project management, AGILE experience preferred.
- Needs to be comfortable with Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Share point, Access
- Strong communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.