Non - Tech Hiring at Morgan Stanley
Views:3245 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Morgan Stanley - Manager/Senior Manager - KYC/AML - Investor Services Team (6-12 yrs)
Looking for candidates with Core KYC/AML 5+ years of experience.
Job Purpose :
- Morgan Stanley Fund Services is committed to providing the highest standard of services to the funds that we administer. Investor Services lies at the heart of this commitment.
- The Investor Services team is charged with providing a best in class service to both our clients and their investors.
- The role of an AML Representative is key to meeting this goal.
- Providing day-to-day investor services to both the Fund Manager and the investors in the fund.
- Meeting the delivery of services to clients against a pre-agreed service level agreement.
- Keeping line management appraised of operational issues in a timely manner.
2.Principle Accountabilities :
- Act as a contact point for fund investors AML related matters.
- Act as a contact point to the fund manager for AML related matters.
- All communication with investors and fund managers must be professional and compliant with the Firms communication policies.
- Ensure investor accounts are in compliance with anti-money laundering requirements and regulations and company AML policies and procedures.
- Handle queries from investors and fund managers in a professional and prompt manner, escalating where appropriate.
- Ensuring investor AML documentation is maintained in a complete and organised manner.
- Produce MIS and other internal operational reports that assist in the effective operation of the team.
- All of the above should be carried out in compliance with the Service Level Agreements agreed with each client.
- Investor servicing requires compliance with a range of policies. The successful candidate should have:
- A detailed knowledge of the offering documentation for the funds being serviced.
- A strong knowledge of the regulations that pertain to the domicile of the fund being serviced.
- A strong knowledge of our internal policies and procedures. Particular emphasis is required on all matters relating to Anti-Money laundering controls.
Client Skills :
- The successful candidate will play an important role in the delivery of service to our clients. They also play a key role in maintaining our relationship with clients. They should have;
- A strong working relationship with the appropriate IS contact at the client.
- Be an established point of contact with client IS contact.
- Have a solid understanding of the particular requirements of the client.
3.Key Characteristics / Competencies :
- A strong knowledge of AML regulations (as it pertains to funds would be advantageous).
- An aptitude for client service.
- Good administrative and organisational skills with a particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- An ability to work under pressure and an ability to cope with increased workloads at month-end.
- An ability to work as part of focussed team.
- An ability to work as part of a global, distributed team.
- A third level qualification preferably in a legal/compliance discipline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.