Morgan Stanley - Manager/Senior Manager - Client Selection Reviewer (9-14 yrs)
Division: FID Job Title: Client Selection Reviewer
Job Level: Manager / Sr. Manager
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.
Primary Responsibilities :
The candidate will work closely with the rest of the team but is expected to be comfortable to lead tasks independently, including the following:
- Prepare background reports for Client Selection Committee
- Read through the Corporate Security reports and identify areas that could be beneficial and harmful for the firm
- Perform due diligence on the client.
- Draw out as much detail on the client as possible
- Ability to independently engage and liaise with various stakeholders to discuss and draw out client centric information.
- Ability to create executive level presentations for Client Selection
- Confidence in liaising with Sales & Traders to understand Client background
- Good understanding of policies and materials around client selection.
Skills Required :
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) for effective communication with various teams
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income products, including FX and Commodities
- Effective time management and organizational skills within a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of Franchise Risk, i.e., identifying, analysing and prioritizing regulatory, sanctions, and legal findings
- Good knowledge of entity types and corporate structures
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and thorough;
- Strong decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills; ability to cope with pressure and multi-task
- Ability to plan, organize and deliver results within tight timeframes
- Ability to work collaboratively on group projects and independently on individual assignments;
- Mature and professional; comfortable working in an open-flo
- or working environment.
- Willing and eager to learn and work with different teams and divisions of the Firm
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.