Morgan Stanley - Commodities Strategist - Commodities Strats (3-5 yrs)
As discussed please find the brief for the role of Quant - Commodities Strats - Mumbai.
Commodities Strategist - Mumbai. Request you to kindly go through the JD & let us know if you need any more inputs.
The commodities business is looking for a strategist located in India, to support fundamental analysis and the build out, maintenance and support of the fundamentals platform.
The candidate will be part of the commodities strategist team and will work on providing tooling, timely and accurate data and analysis across the various Morgan Stanley commodity trading desks. This is a broad and technical role and will involve tasks related to: assisting with the expansion of products on offer, assisting with the execution of specific client-driven requests and business analysis/translating of requirements for systems enhancements.
- Develop and maintain data feeds
- Provide strategic enhancements to the fundamentals platform
- Perform data analysis for trading desk
- Work with traders and originators to provide value adding analysis
Key Skills and Experience:
- Worked closely to traders on fundamental platforms
- Preferred knowledge of at least two of European Power and Gas, LNG, Oil, and North American Power and Gas markets
- Coding experience in Python
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience of architecting and designing complex systems
1) MS/PhD in a quantitative field.
2) Some experience with Commodities markets
3) Knowledge of Option pricing theory and Finance.
4) Strong communication & collaboration skills are necessary.
6) Some experience with Python and/or C++ and advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.