Associate at Morgan Stanley
Views:7983 Applications:1840 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Morgan Stanley - Analyst - Private Equity - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia (MSPEA) is looking to recruit an Analyst in the Private Equity team in India (Mumbai-front end) office for a temporary/long term internship role.
- MSPEA is one of the leading private equity franchises in Asia having invested over US$ 3 Bn in businesses throughout Asia, including India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore etc.
The role of an Analyst would include :
- Evaluation and execution of investment opportunities
- Valuation analyses, building financial models
- Preparing investment memos & marketing materials
- Conducting industry, business and financial due diligence across sectors
- Monitoring and reporting of portfolio company performance
- Ability to work in a team
- The candidate will cover a range of sectors and explore a variety of investment ideas using a mix of financial modelling and strategic analysis.
- As the skill set and responsibilities expand, the candidate will have opportunities to identify potential investments by undertaking in-depth sector studies, participating in the structuring of complex transactions and eventually develop and evaluate strategic initiatives for portfolio companies.
- Ideal candidates would be qualified CA (top rankers only) or top Indian/EU/US school undergraduates with 1-2 years of prior experience in private equity, investment banking, equity research, consulting. Fresh graduates from top-tier Indian/US/EU B-schools can also be considered.