Senior Executive at Morgan Stanley
Views:6023 Applications:642 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Morgan Stanley - Analyst/Associate - Credit Risk Analytics - Wealth Management Analytics Team (1-7 yrs)
Credit Risk Management (CRM) evaluates credit risk transactions and approves, rejects or modifies them considering the availability and appropriateness of arrangements for reducing risk or risk mitigation. The department also assigns Internal Credit Ratings; establishes and manages credit risk limits in accordance with the risk tolerance established by the Board; monitors and reports on credit risk exposures on a regular basis to the Chief Risk Officer and senior management. CRM also interacts with business units to ensure that credit risk assessments are factored into business decisions.
Morgan Stanley is seeking a highly qualified candidate to join the Wealth Management Analytics team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as the ability to work within a team environment and manage to tight deadlines.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Perform ongoing credit loss calculations for Wealth Management lending products under CCAR, ACL / ALLL, and Basel Capital.
- Perform portfolio-level data analytics of various Wealth Management retail & wholesale lending products (e.g., Residential Mortgages, Securities Based Lending, Commercial Real Estate, etc.).
- Work alongside members of the WM Analytics team in New York to conduct business analytics and variance analysis for Wealth Management.
- Execute statistical regression models in order to assess the credit worthiness of Wealth Management client exposures.
- Produce and maintain model documentation and procedures, and create management reporting and other presentations.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Maximum 3 years of relevant experience in the financial industry; previous experience in risk management and/or knowledge of retail banking products is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access Database skills. Also, previous experience in data analytics of large data sets and a coding background are a plus (e.g., SQL, VBA, Tableau).
- Strong organizational skills, process management and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication, including the ability to communicate effectively across regional teams.
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude, with relentless attention to detail and an inquisitive nature.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.