Moreish Foods - HR Business Partner (8-15 yrs)
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) need to plays critical role in managing and implementing various HR strategies and initiatives. The HRBP collaborates closely with the business leaders, line managers, and employees to ensure effective HR practices are in place and aligned with the organization's goals.
1. HR Strategy Development: The HRBP contributes to the development and implementation of HR strategies that align with the overall business objectives of the organization. They analyze the industry trends and business requirements to create HR plans that address the specific needs of the FMCG sectors.
2. Workforce Planning: The HRBP collaborates with business leaders to determine the current and future talent needs of the organization. They assess the workforce requirements, identify skill gaps, and develop strategies for recruitment, talent acquisition, and retention.
3. Recruitment and Selection: The HRBP oversees the recruitment and selection process for various positions, developing job descriptions, source candidates, conduct interviews, and facilitate the selection and onboarding of new employees.
4. Employee Relations: The HRBP serves as a point of contact for employee relations issues, providing guidance and support to managers and employees. They address employee concerns, resolve conflicts, and promote a positive and inclusive work environment.
5. Performance Management: The HRBP develops and implements performance management programs to ensure employees are effectively evaluated and supported in their professional growth. They provide guidance to managers on performance reviews, goal-setting, and development plans.
6. Training and Development: The HRBP identifies training and development needs within the organization and designs programs to enhance employee skills and capabilities. They collaborate with training providers or develop internal training initiatives to address specific skill requirements in the bread and bakery industry.
7. Compensation and Benefits: The HRBP collaborates with the compensation and benefits team to ensure competitive and equitable compensation structures for employees in the bread and bakery industry. They conduct market research, review salary benchmarks, and recommend appropriate compensation packages.
8. Compliance and Policy Implementation: The HRBP ensures compliance with labor laws, regulations, and company policies within the bread and bakery industry. They keep abreast of changes in employment legislation and communicate updates to managers and employees. They also ensure the consistent application of HR policies and procedures.
Sales HR Exposure:
In addition to the general HR responsibilities, the HRBP in the food processing industry, with a focus on bread and bakery, may also have exposure to sales HR functions. This exposure may include:
1. Sales Recruitment: The HRBP may be involved in recruiting and selecting sales personnel, including sales representatives, account managers, to sales managers. They work closely with sales leaders to define job requirements, assess candidates, and facilitate the hiring process.
2. Sales Incentive Programs: The HRBP collaborates with sales management to design and implement sales incentive programs. They develop commission structures, performance metrics, and reward systems to motivate and incentivize the sales team.
3. Sales Training and Development: The HRBP identifies training needs specific to the sales function and develops training programs to enhance the sales team's skills. They may work with sales managers to deliver product training, sales techniques, and customer relationship management training.
4. Sales Performance Management: The HRBP supports sales managers in monitoring and evaluating sales performance. They may assist in developing performance metrics, analyzing sales data, and providing recommendations to improve sales effectiveness.
- MBA in HR from leading educational institutions.
- 8 to 10 years' experience in similar roles in professional organisations (Preferred age around 30).
- Good Communication skills and & Executive Presence.
- Managerial /PR Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.