Talent Acquisition Partner at Moove
Views:650 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Moove - City Maintenance Manager (8-14 yrs)
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the City maintenance manager, reporting to the City Head As a proven result-driven person, the City maintenance manager will be responsible for coordinating, scheduling, and auditing vehicle service, maintenance & repair, handling escalations and managing conflict resolutions with our customers.
He/She will Build, Manage, Measure, and Maintain relationships with Suppliers and Repair outlets to ensure that uptime of Fleet is maximized.
In this role, you will be Managing the Authorizations of maintenance to ensure that appropriate work is being done on the fleet at the optimized costs.
If you've got technical quality vehicle experience this is the role for you!
We are looking for a City maintenance manager responsible for the execution projects, tasks, managing the Fleet maintenance operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is customer-oriented, and who also has good communication and interpersonal skills.
What You'll be Doing
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle service, maintenance & repair, handling escalations and managing conflict resolutions with our customers
- Build, Manage, Measure, and Maintain relationships with Suppliers and Repair outlets to ensure that uptime of Fleet is maximized
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers' needs.
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of Moove assets.
- Manage the Insurance process in line with Policy requirements.
- Ensure that all Insurance claims are completed expediently and vehicles brought back to operation in the minimum timeframe.
- Manage the Authorizations of maintenance to ensure that appropriate work is being done on the fleet at the optimised costs.
- Continuous Improvement mindset with respect to processes and systems to create efficiencies and synergies.
- Ad Hoc investigations and solutions as required from time to time.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Critically evaluate the tracking solutions in place to monitor the driving habits of our DPs and, where necessary, provide retraining.
What You will need for this position
- Minimum 8+ years of fleet maintenance management experience preferred.
- An Associates or Technical degree in Motor Mechanics is a must .
- Hands-On Fleet Industry Experience is a must
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Valid driver's license preferred.
- Candidates will be subject to analytical test prior to interviews
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office; Google Office Suite and web-based applications preferred.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Ensuring time bound inspection and reduce downtimes
- Ensuring TAT of insurance claims under defined limits
- Ensuring PMS plan vs Actual with max X% deviation
- Monthly Cost projection vs actual
- Fortnightly report on Cost & TAT
- Onboarding vendors
- Vendor management
- Fleet level plan for PMS and adherence
- Team handling
- Coordination with Insurance for any escalation
- Monthly billing process with formats Submission from vendor to Company Accounts
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Head, and closely working with our Operations Team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company's approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber's preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence.