Lead Executive - Recruitment at Acquity KP (Previously Moodys)
Views:6347 Applications:659 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Senior Associate - Industry Research (2-6 yrs)
This opportunity is to work with the biggest consulting & corporate firms supporting them with financial & business research.
- Scope of work will include industry research (primary/secondary)
- Preparing presentations, data analysis, excel modeling/analysis, problem solving, and sourcing and researching data and information from the internet or other 3rd party sources.
- To draw out insights from data as well as put it into PowerPoint slides in an error free and pithy manner
- Understanding project request, discuss project, handling client queries without much supervision
- Sharp focus on quality/ sanity checking work along with skills to effectively structure communication of data, knowledge and insights
Required Background :
- 2-6 year experience in strategy consulting/investment banking/private-equity/research sectors
- MBA/ Masters from reputed institutions, CA
- Proficiency and experience preferred at an advanced level in excel, PowerPoint, Tableau (optional)
- Experience with 3rd party sources such as Capital IQ, Thompson Reuters, Factiva etc.
- Dedicated and motivated individuals having demonstrated academic excellence with strong leadership, analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- Strong business fundamentals and knowledge of business analysis skills
- Strong communication skills and high proficiency in English language
- Proven project management skills and ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Candidate with experience in financial research would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.