Senior Executive at Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services
Views:3223 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Moodys Analytics - Senior Associate/Delivery Lead - Financial Institutions Group (5-10 yrs)
Typical Role :
- Will be responsible for working as part of the dedicated team for private equity and consulting
- Supporting our clients on multiple industries including Banking, Insurance, Assets Management, among other industries and preparing pitch books, industry reports, company focused discussion documents, studying & analyzing different business & financial models in a particular industry
- Provide high quality analysis on projects including critical industry or market analysis, company reports, ad-hoc requests, financial analysis, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth secondary research
- Good understanding of financial analysis including key items used FIG industry (NIM, Tier 1 & 2 Ratio, AUM, NPA, Solvency Ratio, GWP, etc.) / financial benchmarking, trading/ transaction comparable etc.
- Contributes toward managing project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure high client satisfaction
- Demonstrate strength and flair in client/requester relationship building and management, information/knowledge needs assessment
- Expected to independently or with minimal guidance - understand research objectives and design strategy, interpret and analyse information for accuracy, exhaustiveness and applicability in resolving the research problem
- Work on assignments/projects in banking and insurance sectors. Work individually on small projects or with other associates on assignments, executing independent parts and also checking and collaborating with other associates
- Conduct research and analysis on companies including corporate strategies & competitive positioning, financials, technology, etc., analyse industries, identify & analyse trends, value chain, competitive landscape & peer benchmarking on various parameters ranging from operational, financial performance and capital market stats
Required Background :
- Strong banking and insurance sector understanding and experience
- Experience of about 4-8 years on industry & strategic research or consulting assignments in research or consulting firms
- Experience on performing market assessments, competitive & operational benchmarking studies, financial analysis, etc.
- Good knowledge & experience on preparation of high quality project level power point presentations, excel based financial modeling & analysis, and word format research reports to deliver the desired project output in a creative manner
- Experience on managing internal & external clients, delivering projects/assignments, building case studies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualification as MBA / CFA/ CA
Knowledge of various databases (SNL, Capital IQ, Factset, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.