Lead Executive - Recruitment at Acquity KP (Previously Moodys)
Views:8495 Applications:776 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Senior Associate/Delivery Lead/Delivery Manager - Financial Modelling & Valuation (3-7 yrs)
This opportunity is ideal for a private equity /investment banking / strategy consulting professional who is interested in working with leading global private equity funds and corporations.
Candidates need to be dedicated and motivated individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence and have strong leadership, analytical, communication and teamwork skills
The role would involve :
- Supporting our clients on financial modelling assignments and to develop results-driven strategies, including critical industry or market analyses, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth primary and secondary research
- Valuation analysis through income method and multiples driven technique (Relative Valuation analysis)
- Fixed Income Research - Rich Experience in credit research, including debt analysis, covenant monitoring, cash flow conversion, etc.
- Supporting our clients with detailed financial models including market sizing, investment, DCF, M&A and LBO models
- Benchmarking companies on various financial and operating parameters to understand industry growth and profitability
- Interacting with very senior professionals at private equity firms and corporations
- Conducting quality check on reports
Required Background :
- At least 3-7 years of experience in quantitative analysis including financial modeling, trading comps, transactions comps, benchmarking etc
- CFA, Chartered Accountant, MBA from a top tier business school
- Strong communication skills and experience in client relationship management
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Finance fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.