Senior Executive at Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services
Views:1927 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Moodys Analytics - Senior Associate - Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting Domain (5-10 yrs)
Sr. Associate will work hand in hand with project lead to manage client business and technical requirements within the required schedule, scope and budget. The Sr. Associate will work with clients to develop and manage to an implementation plan, define client requirements, configure and tune the application to client business and technical needs, train end users, create workflows and resolve any outstanding issues in order to take client live. The Sr. Associate will be involved in, configuring and fine tuning the application as well as managing administrative aspects of the implementation project. The Sr. Associate will assist in providing weekly, detailed project status to senior management and within the client, highlighting issues, scope changes, and progress against the client budget. The Sr. Associate will document client requirements and help tailor workflows, ultimately transitioning the client to Client Support.
The successful candidate will be someone who has strong analytical skills, is comfortable working with all aspects of an organization and superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. A results-oriented individual who has a proven track record or designing and implementing solutions to complex problems.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Participate in Business Requirements review sessions
- Participate in the Functional and Technical Specification preparation
- Owns the creation of Configuration Workbooks in accordance with approved BRD
- Owns the creation of System Test Plan/ cases in accordance with approved Functional Specification.
- Own configuring system and performing unit tests
- Own setting up peer reviews for Configuration Workbooks and documenting any subsequent changes
- Own data assessment for quality purposes and communicating status of the configuration phase
- Own the testing of a release to ensure quality
- Adhere to implementation best practices as outlined in the System Development Life Cycle (process, documentation, approvals, etc.)
- Execute on the established estimates/budgets for tasks associated with the implementation
- Facilitate end-user support of UAT testing
- Driving the process of User Acceptance (support the installation at client site, participate in developing training materials and administering training, support client during UAT through to Acceptance)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years- experience in a software services environment.
- Minimum of 5 years- experience in Global markets or financial/regulatory reporting domains, preferably on the non-US geo
- Mandatory knowledge and working experience with Credit Risk and Market Risk domain and understanding of Probability of Default, Recovery Rates, Fixed Income Sec. and Migration Matrix
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts to a senior audience.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) concepts.
- Possesses a strong understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Hands on experience in implementing investment management software, preferably in the structure product industry.
- Strong track record of successful and timely delivery of technical projects preferably in a fast paced consultancy environment.
- Understanding of technical concepts, development techniques, operating systems and database subsystems such as Oracle, Sybase/SAP ASE and SQL Server.
- Proven problem-solving skills in a technical environment.
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
- SQL query writing experience preferred
- Report Writing experience a plus
The Department / Team
BEAT Custom Solutions group is a specialized technology offering from MAKS to our customers. Here we provide tactical as well as strategic technology/fintech solutions to the customers. We work with innovative and modern technologies and provide a challenging and stimulating work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.