Lead Executive at Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services
Views:3563 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Moodys Analytics - Delivery Manager - KYC Operations (15-20 yrs)
This position will be responsible for delivery of multiple engagements within KYC operations.
The operations will cover -
1. Risk assessment of the customer/client/counterparty (herein after referred to as - customer- )
2. Customer on-boarding
The process will include -
1. Assessing the underlying risk of a customer (covering but not limited to registration, regulatory/license, nature of business, legal status, ownership structure, key personnel, sanctions, PEP/SOE and adverse news)
2. Performing enhanced due diligence and prepare exhaustive due diligence reports
3. Extracting & validation information from different sources (databases, company websites, open web searches)
4. The individual will work in close partnership with the operations teams to ensure accurate and complete data quality and compliance with regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities -
- Registration and license overview of the customer
- Conduct ownership (direct and indirect) reviews
- Identify key stakeholders controlling a customer
- Perform Sanctions, Watch List, PEP and Adverse New Screening
- Analyse screening results
- Prepare Risk Summaries on the basis of the available, collated and researched information.
- Conduct quality reviews (Peer QA and QC)
- Prepare MIS reports and documentation related to the tasks
- Interact with the customer and discuss the outputs
- Build a strong working relationship with Operations, Multiple Lines of Business, Audit, Compliance, and Technology.
- Evaluate and monitor the impact of Industry changes, and new and enhanced offerings along with our client's infrastructure changes.
- 15 plus years experience with Global Financial Institutions, with strong hands on experience in handling all operations (on-boarding, renewals and remediations) and all processes (legal checks, ownership reviews, screening and risk profiling)
- Transitioned KYC operations
- In depth domain knowledge (Subject Matter Expert)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven record in managing small to medium sized teams
- Proven record in client interactions and managing offshore delivery units
- Strong Analytical skills to spot trends and patterns
- Strong Reporting skills (MIS for operational statistics and Team Capacity Utilization)
- Experience using atleast one ownership databases like Orbis, Bankers Almanac, Bankscope, SWIFT Registry, etc
- Experience using atleast one screening databases like Dow Jones, World Check, Lexis Nexis, Orbis, etc
Good to have requirements
- Preference to a candidate who has handled - Correspondent Bank Due Diligence
- ACAMS certified
- ACFCS certified
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.