Manager - Talent Acquisition at Moody's Analytics
Views:2518 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Moody's Analytics - Delivery Lead/Manager - Text Analytics & NLP - Knowledge Services (4-9 yrs)
Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services - Delivery Lead / Manager - Analytics (Text Analytics & NLP)
We are seeking motivated analytics professionals with excellent quantitative aptitude and business problem-solving skills. The role entails assessing business requirements and providing technical expertise and solution designs. It is essential to have an eye for detail and the ability to quickly learn as needed.
- Experience in building predictive analytics solutions for various types of business problems
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms, data mining, text mining Programming background and expertise in building models using at least one of the following languages: Python, R
- Perform ad-hoc statistical analysis as needed and generate actionable reports
- Deliver end results maintaining quick turn-around times and high quality standards
- Lead brain storming sessions and propose hypothesis, approaches and techniques
- Strong individual planning and project management skills, able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong story-telling & articulation skills ability to convert analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights & recommendations for technical & non-technical audience
- Strong influence and relationship management skills; comfortable interacting with all management levels;
- Prior experience in providing strategic analysis and consulting
- Track record of delivering strong business results.
- Manage a team and deliver to exceed client expectations while ensuring a high quality, on-time delivery
- Work closely with pre sales in creating and pitching appropriate solution collaterals to current and new clients
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs
- Exposure to Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Mahout) will be a plus
- Strong analytics background with experience in hands-on delivery and problem solving
- Strong track record of excellent results delivered to internal or external clients
- Skills: MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), R, SAS, SPSS, SQL
- Expertise in creating compelling presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Combination of strong business and analytical skills with experience of project management experience
Education & Experience:
- Experience: 4 to 9 years of relevant experience in Text Analytics / NLP
- Education: Engineering or Post-graduate in business/statistics/mathematics/economics/other quantitative disciplines from top tier institutes. An MBA degree will be an added advantage
- Industry Type: Captives/KPO/Analytics/Research firms specializing in Analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.